29. April 2010

Not my day today - Heute ist nicht mein Tag

It has been a brilliant day today. The weather was fine. I had wonderful students in my studio today, but I myself didn't feel about my painting like that. First, I washed off a whole canvas and was miserable. Then I discovered this poor overlooked pot. Indeed, it wasn't its day, too.

Es war ein brillianter Tag heute. Das Wetter war toll. Ich hatte heute wunderbare Schüler im Studio, aber ich fand mein Malerei heute gar nicht wunderbar. Erst eimal habe ich eine ganze Leinwand wieder abgewaschen und war unglücklich. Dann entdeckte ich den armen unbeachteten Topf. In der Tat, heute war auch nicht sein Tag.
 
  15 x 15cm, oil on canvas, Öl auf Leinwand

1 Kommentar:

  1. Don't be sad! this is excellent brick work and foliage, pot is really lovely. I like it! I put a comment in old post in response to the canvas boards!

    AntwortenLöschen