17. Juni 2010

Back from the weekly market 4 - Zurück vom Wochenmarkt 4

Today I hurried to the market again to get some more "stuff" to be painted. Later that day I found myself with oil colours and a loose brush painting on an acrylic lilac basis on the window-sill standing next to... you see...

Heute eilte ich wieder zum Markt, um neuen "Stoff" zum Malen zu bekommen. Später am Tag fand ich mich mit Ölfarben und lockerem Pinsel an der Fensterbank stehend auf einem fliederfarbenen Acryl-Untergrund malend neben... Sie sehen...

24 x 18cm, acrylics and oil on canvas panel, Acryl und Öl auf Leinwandpaneel

2 Kommentare:

  1. The colours are just lovely and I like the loose style of painting too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think it's quite difficult to let the brush go, if you are one of those detailed painters.

    AntwortenLöschen