21. Juni 2010

Halfway eaten or a half to eat? - Halb gegessen oder eine Hälfte zu essen

Ok, who in hell eats half a banana or half a kiwi? I don't, but believe it or not, both are still in the fridge. Who knows what for. I struggled with the plate. Probably, I should paint a series with plates. O:-)

Ok, wer zum Teufel isst eine halbe Banane oder eine halbe Kiwi. Ich nicht, aber glaube es oder nicht, beide sind immer noch im Kühlschrank. Wer weiß wofür. Ich kämpfte mit dem Teller. Wahrscheinlich sollte ich eine Reihe mit Tellern malen. O:-)

18 x 13cm, acrylics on canvas panel, Acryl auf Leinwand-Paneel

2 Kommentare:

  1. Would you have eaten half a cake or biscuit ha ha!! Ulrike I like the plate it looks like pewter to me, yes the shape is unusual but it gives the painting an impressionist look which is really nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Perhaps O;-) I had both of those for dinner today. It was not pewter, but nobody will know...haha.

    AntwortenLöschen