29. Juni 2010

Shade on Sea - Schatten am Wasser

Today I was at the coast just 100 km to the north from Bremen. I love this place and I've been spending much time there from my earliest childhood on. My grandma lived there and had a lot of bedrooms for guests and us. O:-) The whole day I was sitting on the beach painting and the tide came in. It was already in when a couple took place in front of us. They put up this umbrella.


Heute war ich an der Küste, nur 100km nördlich von Bremen. Ich liebe diesen Platz und ich habe schon viel Zeit dort verbracht von frühester Kindheit an. Meine Oma lebte dort und hatte viele Schlafzimmer für Gäste und uns. O:-) Den ganzen Tag habe ich heute malend am Strand verbracht und die Flut kam. Sie war schon da, als sich ein Paar vor uns niederließ. Es stellte diesen Schirm auf.

10,5 x 21cm, watercolours on rough paper, Aquarell auf rauhem Papier

2 Kommentare:

  1. Really delightful Ulrike, I just love your watercolours. Good to see you had the fine weather for your beach visit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yeah, an on Friday we'll go again. Perhaps you'll see more of those.

    AntwortenLöschen