22. Juni 2010

Two and One - Zwei und eine

I've seen so many cherries in other daily paintings, but I'm not sure it is really enough just to put a red dot on the panel and add a light reflection. However, I think they are not too difficult to recognize.

Ich habe schon so viele Kirschen auf anderen Tages-Bildern gesehen, aber ich bin nicht sicher, ob es genug ist, einfach einen roten Punkt auf ein Paneel zu setzen und eine Lichtreflektion hinzuzufügen. Allerdings sind sie nicht wirklich schwierig zu erkennen.

 
15 x 15cm, oil on MDF panel, Öl auf MDF-Paneel
sold, but available as print etc.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh I love the colours in your painting Ulrike and the thick texture paint in the back ground. Simply lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I put some Titanium White directly on the panel. It seemed too much, but obviously it's not O;-)

    AntwortenLöschen