28. Juli 2010

In Nobody's Way - In niemandes Weg

Behind some barns I found this waggon almost hidden but still partly in the midday sun. I was in small village with a lot of farms, a church, a fire station and at least with one pub. Nobody was around, just me walking and taking photos of very ordinary things. I must have looked quite funny.

Hinter einigen Scheunen fand ich diesen Jauchewagen fast versteckt, aber immer noch teilweise in der Mittagssonne. Ich war in einem kleinen Dorf mit vielen Bauernhöfen, einer Kirche, einem Spritzenhaus und mit mindestens einer Kneipe. Niemand war zu sehen, nur ich, die ich umherspazierte und Fotos von sehr gewöhnlichen Dingen schoss. Ich muss merkwürdig ausgesehen haben.

18 x 13cm, acrylics on canvas panel, Acryl auf Leinwand-Paneel




2 Kommentare:

  1. I love the blue tips of light on the tree Ulrike. There is quite a lot of detail in this wee gem!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Detail is what takes most of the time O;-)

    AntwortenLöschen