21. Oktober 2010

Released - Freigelassen

Horsechestnuts gleam so nicely when they are freshly released. So, I had to hurry a bit. I had quite a hard time with this painting because I was not sure about the background. Finally, I'm satisfied with it.

Kastanien glänzen so schön, wenn die Schale sie gerade freigelassen hat. Deshalb muss ich mich ein wenig beeilen. Ich hatte Schwierigkeiten mit diesem Bild, weil ich beim Untergrund unsicher war. Letztendlich bin ich doch zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis.

15 x 15cm, oil on MDF panel, Öl auf MDF-Paneel

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ulrike you have the shell done perfectly but do try the conker again it doesn't have the rich chestnut glow that I know you can do! The background is good. Lovely painting.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The problem is, and I'm sure you know it, to get the glow after some days because the glow is off then. *sigh*

    AntwortenLöschen