15. Februar 2011

Tonal Study of rippled Water 2 - Tonwertstudie von bewegtem Wasser 2

This study has taken me a long time because of the trees. I used all the soft pencils: from HB to 8B.
You can find this view on the way from Bremen to Bremerhaven if you go by ship.

Diese Studie hat mich viel Zeit gekostet wegen der Bäume. Ich habe alle weichen Bleistifte benutzt: von HB bis 8B.
Diesen Anblick kann man auf dem Weg von Bremen nach Bremerhaven finden, wenn man mit dem Schiff unterwegs ist.

 20 x 30cm, pencil on paper, Bleistift auf Papier
 sold

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Ulrike, this is the most beautiful drawing I have ever seen, just had to come here and tell you that. You must be delighted with it. If I had your phone number I would have rang you to say WOW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! You can't have seen that many drawing then O;-))))) Ok, I'm not good in taking compliments. I know that. Nevertheless, thank you very much!!!!! I'm sure you can find my phone number on the internet somewhere, but you wouldn't have been unlucky as we were at the dancing lesson and now fit again.

    AntwortenLöschen