10. Februar 2011

Tonal Study of Water - Tonwertstudie von Wasser

I can't wait for the next assignment of the new online class to come. Thus, I've guessed the first sketch. This landscape you find near the Walle Feldmark Lake in Bremen. Here it was still a bit icey at the banks.

Ich kann die erste Aufgabe des neuen Kurses nicht abwarten. Deshalb habe ich die erste Skizze einfach einmal geraten. Diese Landschaft findet man nahe dem Waller Feldmark See in Bremen. Hier ist es immer noch ein bisschen vereist am Ufer.

21 x 30cm, pencil on paper, Bleistift auf Papier

4 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely tonal contrast especially on the trees on the left. The water is almost mirror like and creates a glass like impression. What grades of pencil did you use Ulrike?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks a lot, Caroline. I used HB to 5B O:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So beautiful. I love your drawings.

    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you Barbara, I haven't done them for year, but now I feel quite comfortable with them O:-)

    AntwortenLöschen