3. April 2012

Mountain Hut - Berghütte

I'm back from the Austrian mountains with loads of photos and some paintings. The small huts standing absolutely alone on the fields with some remains of snow around I've found very interesting. Don't ask me why...

Ich bin zurück aus den österreichischen Bergen mit einer Menge Fotos und einigen Bildern. Die kleinen Hütten, die absolut allein mit ein paar Schneeresten auf den Feldern stehen, fand ich sehr interessant. Fragt mich nicht, warum...

10,5 x 21cm, watercolour on Hahnemühle paper, Aquarell auf Hahnemühle-Papier
Click to buy/ Jetzt kaufen via Paypal

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome home Ulrike I hope you both had a lovely holiday. I find this painting delightful and you really have captured the heart of an Austrian landscape.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you, Caroline. We had a great time there, but it was too short. I'm sure there will come more Alps in the next posts O;-)

    AntwortenLöschen