11. August 2012

Art Market Bremen - Kunstmarkt Bremen

Next Sunday 19th of August I'm attending the Art Market Bremen held at the Schlachthof Bremen (Findorffstraße 51, 28215 Bremen) from 10:00h to 15:00h.
I'm showing some of my new works in reality (e.g. this pastel painting) so that you don't have to be content with the photos I show here. O:-)

Am nächsten Sonntag, den 19. August werde ich am Kunstmarkt Bremen, der im Schlachthof Bremen (Findorffstraße 51, 28215 Bremen) von 10.00 bis 15.00 Uhr stattfindet, teilnehmen.
Ich werde einige meiner neuen Arbeiten ganz real zeigen (z.B. dieses Pastellgemälde), so dass man sich nicht mit den Fotos begnügen muss, die man hier zu sehen bekommt. O:-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello Ulrike I am at the library here in Elgin with Richard next to me at a computer too checking his emails! the weather finally has been very good and warm with some sunshine. So we manage to wear summer clothing. I won a prize on Saturday for my painting so that was great news. I hope to start an oil painting class soon so hope more people sign up for it. Held at the Moray arts centre. I will be paid an hourly rate which is good. Not much news really, we had a couple of day trips out to castles and next week Richard starts his new job. I am on a big saving money plan until next spring then hope to get ahead with things in the art business. Not much fun but look forward to next spring time! hope Boedi and Louis are well and happy. bye from Scotland. x

    AntwortenLöschen