20. Januar 2014

Snow Course: Andrea's Ice Wood - Andreas Eiswald

I had a wonderful bunch of girls who were keen on painting snow. The 6 hours of painting just flew and all of us went home with a head full of thoughts - me with a dry throat O;-)
I'd have liked to show you more than one painting, but I was just too slow to get my camera out - next time!

Ich hatte einen wundervolle Gruppe von Damen, die ganz leidenschaftlich Schnee gemalt haben. Die 6 Stunden malen vergingen wie im Fluge und alle gingen nach Hause mit dem Kopf voller Gedanken - ich mit einem trockenen Hals O;-)
 Ich hätte gern mehr als ein Gemälde gezeigt, aber ich war nur zu langsam meine Kamera herauszuholen - nächstes Mal!

70x70cm, acrylics on stretched canvas, Acryl auf Leinwand



2 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely painting your student has really captured the intense cold and frost in the painting.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh yes, Andrea was very ambitious that day O:-)

    AntwortenLöschen