22. November 2017

Developments - Entwicklungen

Last week I was at the AtelierGalerie einseins7, not just for being there but for painting. Here are the results:

Letzte Woche war ich in der AtelierGalerie einseins7, nicht nur um dort zu sein, sondern um zu malen. Dies sind die Ergebnisse:


First I had to think about the objects. I brought tomatoes, cookies and physalis. It was not easy because this time I had a clear light background.

Zunächst dachte ich über die Motive nach. Ich hatte Tomaten, Kekse und Physalis dabei. Es war nicht einfach, denn dieses Mal hatte ich einen klaren hellen Hintergrund.


Finding the right position and the golden section and off I went.

Die richtige Position gefunden und den goldenen Schnitt beachtet und schon ging's los.


Of course I brought too many paints, but also the right ones.

Natürlich hatte ich zu viele Farben dabei, aber auch die richtigen.


Because of the broad MDF I took the edge of the room as counterbalance for the physalis...

Wegen der breiten MDF-Platte nahm ich die Raumkante als Gegengewicht für die Physalis...


and went on...

und fuhr fort...


and because the day light went too early - also because of too much clouds and rain - I left it for drying to do the rest in my studio.

und weil das Tageslicht zu früh verschwand - auch wegen zu vieler Wolken und des Regens - ließ ich es trocknen, um den Rest in meinem Atelier zu machen.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Looks like you are using water mixable oil paints Ulrike. What a nice easel stand you are showing your work off. Also you have very good eyesight to be able to see the detail so far off of your still life subject. Very good work!

    AntwortenLöschen