28. April 2010

Look out - Ausguck

I found this a bit dull looking pot in Camden Market, London and took it home as a souvenir without knowing what to do with it. It's a good thing to practise painting O:-)

Ich fand diesen etwas merkwürdig ausschauenden Pott im Camden Market, London und nahm ihn mit nach Hause als Souvenir ohne zu wissen, was man damit machen könnte. Es ist eine gute Sache, damit das Malen zu üben. O:-)
10 x 15cm, oil on canvas, Öl auf Leinwand

Besides, I've changed something about the tricycle.

Außerdem habe ich etwas am Dreirad geändert.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi, Ulrike-

    Carol Marine here - you asked a question on my blog and I couldn't find your email address, so I am commenting ... My husband was adopted from Germany 45 years ago and we just found his bio-parents 2 years ago. They live in a small town called Schluchsee in the Black Forest. We will be spending 3 weeks right in that area. The little town is a 30 minute walk from the house and has a lake and lots of cute buildings. I wish I could travel all over, but logistics make it so I need to stay right in that area. You live in a fantastic country!!

    AntwortenLöschen