14. Juni 2010

Back from the weekly market 2 - Zurück vom Wochenmarkt 2

Over to the fruit section. I was struggeling with the box perspective because it was so close to me and also with the colour of the shadow. But eventually, I made it.

Nun hinüber zur Obstabteilung. Ich kämpfte mit der Perspektive der Box, weil sie so nahebei stand, und mit der Farbe der Schatten. Aber irgendwann habe ich es endlich geschafft.

18 x 13cm, acrylics on canvas panel, Acryl auf Leinwand-Paneel
€ 40,- + Shipping/Versand



2 Kommentare:

  1. Those strawberries look so real and yummy! Peaches are great too, you are good at getting the colours just right. Not sure about the perspective on the box wouldn't the bottom part not be so visible? mind you, you are looking from above so this is not easy to draw.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It was not easy. So, I put the peaches to the most difficult point. However, I could see the bottom of the box. O:-)

    AntwortenLöschen