13. September 2010

House far off 2 (nearer) - Haus weit weg 2 (näher)

I took a lot of different photos with my tele objective before I really could find out the construction of the house that is obviously a collection of many smal buildings.

Ich schoss eine Menge unterschiedlicher Fotos mit meinem Teleobjektiv, bevor ich tatsächlich den Aufbau dieses Hauses, das offensichtlich eine Sammlung vieler kleiner Gebäude ist, ausmachen konnte.

13 x 18cm, acrylics on canvas panel, Acryl auf Leinwandpaneel

2 Kommentare:

  1. Is the weather warm with you, I hope your cold has gone. Happy holiday and the paintings look lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, the weather was warm with us, sometimes too warm compared with that in northern Germany. You had some showers there, too, saw it on the BBC O;-)
    I hope the cold has gone!

    AntwortenLöschen