19. Juli 2010

Behind the Hill - Hinter dem Hügel

I like, and a lot of people know that, these single things in a place or in a landscape. There's no need to look for them. They are just there. However, sometimes they are not that lonesome as it seems.

Ich mag - und viele Leute wissen das - diese einzigen Dinge an einem Platz oder in einer Landschaft. Man muss sie nicht suchen. Sie sind einfach da. Allerdings sind sie manchmal gar nicht so einsam, wie es scheint.

15 x 15cm, oil on MDF-panel, Öl auf MDF-Paneel

3 Kommentare:

  1. A lonesome tree is a landscape. The sky is vast over head and the colours are from a limited palette. A peaceful scene, well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Is it? Oh, I'm never sure about that. I thought that depends on the most important thing in the painting... Please, teach me O:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I meant to say A lonesome tree in a landscape! I think I need lessons more than you do!

    AntwortenLöschen