29. April 2011

Fog near sunny Stonehaven - Nebel nahe dem sonnigen Stonehaven

After coming home of course I can't go on with usual subjects around me, but I'm sure you don't mind. Stonehaven is a nice little town south of Aberdeen. It seems very strange to me to have sunshine on the beach seeing a wall of fog in the far-off.

Nach dem Heimkommen kann ich natürlich nicht gleich zu den üblichen Themen um mich herum übergehen, aber ich sicher, das macht euch nichts aus. Stonehaven ist eine kleine Stadt südlich von Aberdeen. Es war sehr merkwürdig für mich, Sonnenschein am Strand zu haben und eine Wand von Nebel in der Ferne.

 
10 x 20,5cm, pastels on Sennelier card, Pastell auf Sennelierbogen, framed

3 Kommentare:

  1. I wish I had seen your pastel work when you were visiting Ulrike. I think this is a really beautiful painting the colours are very realistic of this area(highlands of Scotland), sure you can have blue sky and fog together yet the colours you have chosen depict this perfectly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm sure there's still much to add in pastel, too. So, you get more to see when you come O:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ein schöner Blick, den der Nebel freigibt. Man hört sogar das Rauschen der Wellen.

    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen