2. Mai 2010

Remember Fanoe - Erinnere Fanoe

That I do this day although this could be somewhere else on the coast of the North Sea. I'm a kid of the coast and I'd like to go to one of those places when the weather is good enough. What about you? O;-)

Das tue ich, obwohl dies auch irgendwo anders an der Nordseeküste sein könnte. Ich bin ein Kind der Küste und ich möchte gern zu einem dieser Plätze fahren, wenn das Wetter gut genug ist. Wie ist es mit Ihnen? O;-)

13 x 18cm, acrylics on canvas panel, Acryl auf Leinwandpanel
sold

2 Kommentare:

  1. Have you thought about doing this scene on a large canvas, I think it would look really great with lots of impact. I was told recently that paintings with lots of sky look at their best at a massive size or course you need the room to paint such a painting and a car to transport it to an exhibition. Best thing is that you feel you can just walk into the scne. Beautiful painting Ulrike, well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm sure you're right, Caroline. The biggest size I've done so far was 70x100cm and I think that would fit this szene. For doing this small piece I left out pour Louis, who had been on the left side O;-)

    AntwortenLöschen